Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Valerie's Problem

I had to go quickly yesterday because we were going out to eat. We went to BurgerWorld, and Valerie was all nice. She opened the door for Mom and Dad, and she refilled their cups at the restaurant. She hasn't done that since she was in second grade learning manners! Why? 'Cause when we were eating, she asked Mom and Dad for her to get her blog. And they said...
No.
But it was more like...

NO! NO! NOO!! ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND?! YOU GOT TV, TELEPHONE, AND EVERYTHING YOU WANT! THIS IS FOR NELSON ALONE! YOU GOT ME?!

I was surprised! They rarely stick up for me! Woot! This is for me and me alone!

Nelson

Tell me what you think in the comments

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you'd think a put-down like that might get Valerie thinking. Maybe she will change her ways. Are your parents like that toward you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh. She might do that thing so you can't breathe.

    PS Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Christian--Maybe she will...but I have to watch my back for a few days.

    @OJ--Uh-oh!! I'd better be on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big sisters, always fun to deal with.

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why would your parents not let Valerie have a blog? No offense, but that's not very realistic, considering Valerie's older than you.

    ReplyDelete